Capture, share, and collaborate in immersive 3D
Industries we serve
Accurate, updatable documentation throughout the insurance cycle
Insure with the most comprehensive pre-loss asset documentation and risk management with the digital twin that allows for more informed and accurate underwriting practices.
- Reduce the initial risk of insuring a building and eliminating the need for physical reinspection.
- Unbeatable documentation accuracy for higher quality assessments compared to an outsourced inspection.
- Add policy and claims notes directly into the 3D model.
Accurate claims documentation for home and business owners
Property owners can document homes, businesses, or any assets with the Matterport true-to-life and comprehensive platform, and expedite any potential claims.
- Get a complete record of your property’s condition.
- Accurate inventory of personal items and other assets within your home or building.
- Reduce discrepancies and disputes with insurance carriers.
- Expedite the entire claims process, reducing the need to provide documentation or receipts in some instances.
How 3D scan to BIM can reduce design and construction costs
Incorporating Matterport into your BIM (Building Information Modelling) process can help reduce virtual design and construction costs and help you win more bids.
- Export your point cloud and easily share and render it within Revit® and other BIM tools.
- Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-builts and construction documentation.
- Scan tight areas 10 — 15 times faster than with a typical lidar scanner.
- Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM model to conduct verification. Take measurements in difficult to access areas such as pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
Optimize equipment installation
Use your Matterport 3D model to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the property.
- Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
- Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
- Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your building.
Deliver amazing customer experiences that set you apart
Offer the most transparent, informational, and immersive customer experience to today’s home sellers and homebuyers.
- 99% of seller says that a 3D tour would give a change for their listing a competitive edge.
- 82% would always switch to other agent who offering 3D tours.
Create the next level of experience with 3D virtual tour
With the help of Matterport, a guests user knows what they are actually looking online how a space will look in real-life.
By offering them a most realistic representation possible, guests feel more confident and more likely to book.
- Embed your 3D space on your website.
- Increase web engagement by as much as 15%
- Increase conversion to bookings by as much as 14%
- Increase positive customer reviews
A Suite of Assets
The Matterport 3D data platform automatically performs stitching, color adjustments, white balancing, and more. Plus, each space automatically includes:
- 3D digital twins – for reliable and accurate 3D models of real world building spaces
- 4K print-quality photos
- Guided video tours
- OBJ, XYZ, JPG, and PDF files
How it works
* The whole process can be done by following the given points.
1. Capture : Capturing a high definition resolution (HDR) panoramic imagery with it’s depth data using a compatible device any camera or iPhone.
2. Process: The system synthesizes captured data and visual imagery so that it renders a dimensional accurate 3D digital blueprint of any real world space.
3. Customize: Using Matterport App makes it very easy to custom any such details – walk through tour, photo etc and more.
4. Publish: Now you are able to share digital blueprint quick and easy with anyone, anywhere and anytime.
5. Extend: Tap into the SDK, it will help to integrate Matterport system into your website and application.
2D floor Plan
A 2D floor plan or a 2D floorplan looks like a diagram structure that is widely used to show any property layout or any such space from the top side. In its diagram, it usually show the structure of walls and rooms layout, apart from this it also fix or shows the installation space which is for windows, doors, and stairs as well as furniture layout. As we know that 2D means 2 dimensional so the structure of the floor plan is always“flat” drawing, without any further perspective or depth explanation.
With 360 property tours, it will be easy to create 2D Floor Plans for print and web experience. Our HD quality 2D Floor Plans are one of the best for real estate promotion and marketing, house, and energy appraisals, and property improvement projects.
3D floor plan
A 3D floor plan, or 3D floorplan, is the kind of virtual reality model of a house or any such building floor plan, it’s view looks like a bird’s eys, it’s mostly utilized by many infrastructures/building industry so that they can design proposed architectural plans. Usually, it made to scale a 3D floor plan that must have walls structure and a floor plan, and also it includes exterior wall fenestrations, windows, and doorways blueprints and It does not include the upper side of the building or ceiling just to not obstruct the view. Apart from this other common attributes could be added in this, but are not always required, as an example cabinets, flooring, bathroom fixtures, paint color, wall tile structure, and other interior finishes. Furniture could be part of it and be added to assist in communicating proper home staging and design.
With 360 property tours, you will get a great experience of creating 3D Floor Plans. Our HD quality 3D Floor Plans are one of the best choices for real estate marketing, home design, and remodeling projects.
Get Started Free
Get started with the free quotation, we will review and analyze your requirements for the proposal and desired outcome.
Hire a Pro
once the requirements are clear you can hire a professional to get the job done quickly and hassle free process.
Connect with us
Contact us any time if you face any trouble or any query you have in mind. We will provide you resolution at the same time.
What our customers think
President and CEO SigmaX
In partnering with 360 tour Limited...............................................................................
Project Manager VYR
In partnering with 360 tour Limited..............................................................................
Vice President XZ Ltd
In partnering with 360 tour Limited............................................................................